Customer Service Coordinator
Reports to: Customer Experience Manager
Type: Full Time, Hourly
Salary: $17 – $20 / hourly + Commission and Bonus
Our Service Coordinator is a crucial role in providing exceptional customer service for our customers when they need our help the most! If you enjoy talking to people and helping them solve problems, then this is the role for you. You will work directly with our Service Technicians to arrange their schedule and assign them jobs each day, serving the entire state of Arizona. This is an in-person position located in our office at 36th St. & University in Phoenix, AZ and will report under the Sales department. Position is hourly plus commission & bonus structure.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are solved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Make outbound calls to homeowners who have expressed interest in our services in the past or from marketing campaigns.
- Gather complete customer information and document customer’s requests, communications, and outcomes in the company’s CRM software.
- Coordinate and maintain Service Technician schedules to maximize time and travel efficiencies and minimize truck rolls.
- Maintain balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handle issues in the best interest of the customer and the company.
- Create invoices and collect payment on service contracts.
- Process customer warranty claims through product manufacturer’s process and provide ongoing communication with customer regarding claim process.
- Take the lead in generating and providing accurate quotes for Service Opportunities, including coordinating with other company departments to select and price materials.
- Follow company processes outlined in the Service Coordinator Process Document.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience and service revenue.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports to track weekly and monthly revenue goals.
Qualifications – Required:
- Education: Minimum of high school diploma
- Experience: 1 – 2 years of previous customer service
- Other: Must be outgoing and present an impeccable professional manner
Skills & Abilities:
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction with a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude
- Clear, accurate and professional communications, in both verbal and writing skills. Ability to listen with care.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow through, with strong decision making and analytical skills, excellent organizational skills.
- Experience with multi-line phones; proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to learn and use Salesforce CRM software and QuickBooks.
- Willingness to learn technical information regarding solar system design, installation, and operation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities and work within time constraints.
- Must be a self-starter who can work effectively, patiently, and pleasantly with other staff, customers, and the general public.
- Long stretches of time sitting using a computer
- Extended periods of time reading a computer screen
- Speaking with customers, service technicians, and staff on phone for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive motion for data entry (typing/clicking)
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time listening and speaking to customers.
- Must be able to walk up and down stairs repeatedly throughout the day.