Reports to: Director of Sales
Type: Full time, Hourly
Salary: $16.83 – $21.63 Hourly
The Marketing Coordinator (MC) oversees all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and customer engagement.
This individual is an expert in all things related to content and platform optimization and brand consistency.
Ultimately, the job of the MC is to ensure all marketing efforts are on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email and point of sale. Additionally, the MC will work directly with consultants, COO and other key team members to implement, create and maintain marketing ideas and platforms. The MC will work with the Director of Sales and Marketing to develop lead goals and manage incoming leads through the website and other networks.
- Understand and maintain company brand in all initiatives
- Implement the company marketing plan
- Understand our services and offerings
- Assist in setting content strategy goals, both long-term and short-term
- Assist in creation and/or implementation of customer communications including emails, social media, and blogs
- Analyze data to determine what is working well and what can be improved
- Assist in the creation and/or implementation of the social media content plan
- Identify opportunities to position the company and its CEO; draft PR as needed
- Lead the planning and creation of marketing materials for all sales channels
- Respond to media inquiries and evaluate opportunity
- Assist with marketing specialty projects
- Support event planning and implementation for shows around the Phoenix Metro area and Tucson
- Update website with accurate and timely information
- Assist department with the creation of process documents
- Work closely with marketing consultants
- Manage incoming web leads and build campaigns to support lead generation
Qualifications – Required
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
Experience: Minimum of 5 years in a business office atmosphere
Experience in creating compelling messages
Audience development strategies experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Training in how to tell a story using words, images, or audio. Photographic skills a plus.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent reading comprehension skills are required
A well-spoken, confident, personable, articulate, and genuine personality that will represent American Solar & Roofing professionally and proudly is required
Must be enthusiastic and positive with all opportunities
Prepared to work in close coordination with Sales and Management Team
Strong computer skills are required, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud products; knowledge of SalesForce CRM a plus.
Excellent organizational skills along with the ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities and the ability to work within time constraints are required
Must be able to work effectively, patiently, and pleasantly with other staff, prospects, customers and the general public
Must be punctual and adaptive to a constantly changing environment/ industry
Long stretches of time sitting down and using a computer and phone
Extended periods of time reading a computer screen.
Repetitive motion for data entry (typing/clicking).
Ability to climb up and down stairs
Ability to work outdoors in different elements for photography and other assignments