Inside Solutions Consultant
Reports to: Marketing Director
Type: Full Time, Hourly
Salary: $16 – $20/ hourly + Monthly Bonus
Are you ready to join a rewarding team that values your voice and your personal skillsets? American Solar & Roofing has cultivated a culture unlike any other. We are searching for like-minded, super star team members who will stop at nothing to provide the best customer service and craftsmanship work, create a positive impact to the world through solar energy and show compassion and kindness to all.
Our Inside Sales/Appointment Setter has the important (and very exciting) role of being the first point of contact for all prospects. You have the opportunity to get to know every customer and how we can improve their lives! Your goal is to set appointments for our Outside Sales Representative to design and present a custom quote to the potential customer. You will be creating and developing the relationship with all customers; this will require organization, time management and follow up skills.
The ideal candidate will be a master at connecting with customers over the phone and will be very detail oriented. You will have customer service, inside sales, or appointment setting experience and thrive at connecting with customers over the phone. The ideal candidate has high energy and a fun spirit. This is an in-person position at our office location in Phoenix, near 36th Street and University Drive.
What we offer:
- Cozy office environment with supportive supervisors
- Goal-oriented team atmosphere
- Full medical, dental & vision benefits after 60 days
- 401K option
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Make contact with all new Opportunities daily, within 20 minutes of receiving the lead. These will be Marketing generated, warm leads.
- Answer all incoming sales phone calls and begin your appointment setting process.
- You will collect required Opportunity information, answer basic questions from customer and set presentation appointments for the Outside Sales Representative.
- You will pre-qualify the Opportunity by using approved company processes
- Help to shape prospect’s expectation on buying solar or roofing
- Make 50-100 phone calls per day to new leads, old leads and current customers to generate business
- Can effectively operate our CRM, Salesforce, and record all calls into Salesforce
- Create follow up tasks with the customer’s account in Salesforce
- Manage all customer files
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales Team to provide the best customer service
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year of inside sales, customer service and/or appointment setting. Can be a combination of any.
- Must have high quality skills on communicating with customers on the phone
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to walk up and down stairs repeatedly throughout the day
- Proficient on the computer